Welcome to the Neuro-Linguistic Psychotherapy and Counselling Association
NLPtCA develops and maintains standards for the practice of Neuro-Linguistic Psychotherapy and Counselling.
NLPtCA members are qualified NLPt Psychotherapists and other NLP professionals, including Practitioners and Master Practitioners of NLP and NLP Coaches, who facilitate clients in making changes in their behaviour, identity, beliefs and understanding of themselves and others.
The Association develops, maintains and monitors standards promoting safe, ethical and professionally competent psychotherapeutic practice.
- Click Here to Learn More About NLPt.
- Find a NLPt therapist in your area.
- Join NLPtCA and demonstrate your commitment to professional practice.
- Find a NLPt Supervisor to support your ethical practice as a NLP practitioner, coach, counsellor or therapist.
- Join the UKCP national register of psychotherapists and psychotherapeutic counsellors by training as Neuro-Linguistic Psychotherapist and getting Accredited with NLPtCA.