NLPtCA welcomes as members NLPt Psychotherapists in training, accredited NLPt Psychotherapists and other NLP professionals including NLP Practitioners, NLP Master Practitioners, NLP Coaches and Counsellors using NLP therapeutically under supervision.
The association offers several classes of membership and an accreditation process leading to registration as a Psychotherapist (working with adults) with the United Kingdom Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP).
If you have the required training and experience you can apply to join NLPtCA as an:
- Associate Member – Certified Practitioner or Master Practitioner of NLP.
- Open to those using NLP therapeutically under supervision, including coaches, counsellors, therapists, etc.
- Member in Training – NLPt Psychotherapist in Training
- Open to those currently enrolled in formal Neuro-Linguistic Psychotherapy training. Requires a letter of confirmation from your training school.
- Member of NLPtCA – NLPt Psychotherapist
- Open to those who have completed formal training as a Neuro-Linguistic Psychotherapist with a minimum of 500 training hours at postgraduate level covering ALL the required Neuro-Linguistic Psychotherapy topics.
Current members of NLPtCA can apply for:
- Accredited Member – NLPtCA Accredited and UKCP Registered NLPt Psychotherapist
- Non-Practising/Retired practitioner
All members adhere to NLPtCA Code of Ethics and standards of practice; receive regular supervision; have appropriate personal indemnity insurance.
To apply to join NLPtCA or to change your membership class
If you wish to apply to join NLPtCA or change your membership class, please download and complete the Membership Application form below: