- NLPtCA Articles of Association
- NLPtCA Members Code of Ethics and Practice
- NLPtCA Organogram – Roles and Responsibilities
- NLPtCA Conflicts of Interests Policy
- NLPtCA Diversity and Equalities Statement
- NLPtCA Social Media Policy
As well as complying with the NLPtCA Articles of Association and fulfilling their statutory duties, Members of the Board and Officers are expected to uphold the Nolan principles of Public Life (Selflessness, Integrity, Objectivity, Accountability, Openness, Honesty and Leadership).
Record of Meetings and Events
The 2023 AGM will be held in June/July 2023.
Further details and papers will appear here closer to the time.